|No more tweets
* After yesterday's Twitter-related controversy, Giants closer Brian Wilson explained that he a) was just joking, b) isn't actually into fighting ninjas, and c) won't be doing any tweeting in the future. Oh well.
* General manager Doug Melvin made it very clear yesterday that the Brewers can be crossed off any list of teams interested in Pedro Martinez. Meanwhile, my prediction last week that he'll end up signing with the Nationals still has some legs.
* Joe Mauer is 5-for-13 (.385) with a double and two walks through four minor-league rehab games at Single-A and plans to come off the disabled list Friday.
* Florida high schooler Patrick Schuster goes for his fifth straight no-hitter today in a playoff game.
* Dave Cameron of U.S.S. Mariner takes an early look at first-year Seattle manager Don Wakamatsu and concludes: "It's hard to think of anyone I'd prefer as manager of this team."