* Chad Gaudin may be out of a job after being released by the Cubs, but he'll always have the most ridiculous player headshot of 2009.
* Not to be confused with the best player mugshot, which still belongs to Joba Chamberlain.
* Fear not, Mets fans: Doc Gooden says that nephew Gary Sheffield still "has a lot of baseball left" in him.
* Joe Posnanski writes about his "baseball love affair" with Zack Greinke, who has been up, down, and back up again all before the age of 25.
* Craig Biggio is now coaching high schoolers on how to get plunked by pitches and accessorize with pine tar.